Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Summery and Animation

W.A.L.T: Summarise the text in your own words



22.5.20

Close to the Edge
“Close to the edge” is a short story told by Cecile Kruger. There was a young girl called Opal she was with her mum and some other people; they were all  Refugees heading to find a new home  . We were on the side of a cliff going to a city that we can see in the distance there’s dark green smoke coming from the big black factory. There was no access to nor food. The only thing I could taste was the dust floating around the air. as i was sliding my hand against and rock i suddenly fell into a dim cave on the side of the cliff one of the Refugees slipped and made a fair bit of rocks slide down the cliff everyone was distracted everyone except me i went into the dark scary cave. As I was walking in the cave I felt something wrap around my leg. It was cold and wet. 


3 comments:

  1. hi Kauwa, I really enjoyed watching your animation. i'm not sure if you realized but your words have gone off your page

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kauwa i l liked your animation but your words have gone of the page.

    ReplyDelete

news