Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

something alive


2.6.20

something alive
(Something alive) is a graphic novel by Jem yoshiora. There was a young girl about 18 years old.she feels lost in both places new Zealand and japan she is half japan and half new Zealand. My grandma travelled here on a land across the sea and now she lives with me. I've lived in both of these tiny southern islands (New Zealand Japan) when i go to school people asked me questions about japan but i don't know anything about japan but they just constantly repeating the same questions. i often think i'm not enough. Now my grandmother calls New Zealand home. She encourages me to learn and speak more Japanese. Now whenever I feel down I have my family.


1 comment:

  1. hi kauwa I like your post. I like that you have add that litte bit at the end. kauwa how do you get six slost?

    ReplyDelete

news