Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Nga Atua Maori

today i'm going to write to describe about the Maori gods and how i relate to it. this term me and my class have been talking about Maori gods the first thing we did was a bus stop activity the next this we did was to read the creation story and re write it in your own words i chose to work collaborative with asher we did a story board its basically like a comic as a class, we did collaborative art about the Maori gods the gods we you's-ed were Tu, Maui, Ruaumoko, Tuatauenga, Rongo-ma-tane, Tawhirimatea we had to pick the write colours for the different Atua on Wednesday we were talking about our Atua's feelings and what we feel we are personally i think i am Rongo-ma-tane i want to know what Atua you are?

5 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Kauwa. I really enjoyed reading your post today about ngā atua māori. I'd be interested to know what your favourite part about our Te Ao Māori has been so far? How did you find working collaboratively with Asher? What makes you relate to Rongo-mā-tāne the most?

    Of the atua you've listed, I feel that I relate to Tangaroa the most. I love the beach, the moana, the awa, all things water. I love being in and around the water because it makes me feel calm, collected and marino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my favourite activity so far has been storyboard that with asher he helped me a bit. working with asher was pretty fun i loved finding different things on storyboard like rotating the person and i didn't no that you can crop the image. i relate to Rongo-ma-tane because im mostly happy all the time and i love going to cable bay to get ice creams and go to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kauwa i think you writing is cool i like that you are adding capitols and full stop and i like that you put a quit ion and i like that you have and punctuation thank you kauwa what is favour Maori gods?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kauwa like your work how long did it take you for is good post? My maroi god is Maui.Next's time add a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jack, it did not take me long to write my Nga Atua maori gods post but i enjoyed this blog post i hope we do more when the lock down is over or when it is level 3/2 anyways and i will put capital letters in next time bye.

      Delete

news