Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

book review

Image result for bad guys book
bad guys one of my favourite books there are multiple sires I've got all the sires im only missing one and that is bad guys number 10. All the book is about is mostly just heroes that go around fighting evil bad guys like the evil but alien. the heroes names are shark he can shape shift into any thing and hes a master of disguise and wolf is just strong and there's piranha and snake but they dont do anything any ways that was my book review hope you in joy 

3 comments:

  1. despite there are a couple of mistakes here and there you blog is really enjoyable but not to descriptive, and that's what I like to see in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kauwa I like your book review. But I think you could do better with your spelling apart from that this was a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks riki your right i do need to work on my spelling thanks for telling me though

    ReplyDelete

news